From A to Z, without disregarding any letter of the alphabet (whether in Italian or not). Articles of association and by-laws of joint-stock companies (S.p.A.) and limited liability companies (S.r.l.);
- opening of branch offices of foreign companies and/or transferring and assigning businesses and business branches;
- administrative management: Board and shareholders’ meeting resolutions, powers of attorney, adoption of insurance forms, Corporate Governance and shareholders’ agreements;
- creating consortium, voluntary associations and for-profit entities;
- shareholder loans and contributions, assets intended for specific matters;
- acquisition, sale, exchange and assignment of shares and ownership interests, bond issues, stock options and guarantees;
- voluntary liquidation of companies and assistance in bankruptcy proceedings, assistance in court and out of court;
- management of bad debts and recovery of receivables;
- national and international arbitration;
- mediation and ADR.
The International Business Law Firm Palma & Partners is committed to being a strategic partner for its clients and provides expert advice.
Companies are advised from a legal perspective on all operations necessary for the proper and productive management of their business.