Our consultancy and assistance in the field of criminal law is also of interest in certain areas, in particular:
- corporate crimes: all the issues in question are dealt with particular reference to the responsibility of directors of companies and capital and the protection of third parties who are offended by the related crimes;
- tax offences, both of individuals and companies;
- bankruptcy: consultancy is carried out, also with reference to insolvency procedures and legal aid, both in relation to the position of the suspected/ accused administrators, and in relation to the position of the offended person, in relation to such crimes, who can take the bankruptcy cure.
- crimes against health and safety at work: all issues relating to the safety of working environments are dealt with in this area in a judicial and out-of-court manner, with particular reference to issues relating to the liability of company directors, security representatives and the operation of the related delegation of functions.
- environmental offences: the study has had the opportunity to deepen and develop a particular competence, as national environmental legislation is almost exclusively derived from the Community; allowing questions to be referred for a preliminary ruling in the Court of Justice pursuant to art. 234 of the EU Treaty.
- military crimes: the firm is highly competent in this area, and assists its clients in such matters before the Military Courts, Court of Appeal and Cassazione.
The International Business Law Firm Palma & Partners provides extensive assistance to its clients, having considerable experience in complaints to be submitted to the bodies competent for the above matters, as well as assisting its own persons in the constitutions of civil parties and in the assistance in general of all victims of such crimes.